We'll take it from there.
Our virtual office is open!
The physical office at 309 Wyoming Avenue in West Pittston is closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
We are doing our part to ensure the health and safety of our employees, clients and prospective clients by moving our workspaces to remote locations.
We continue to work on our clients’ cases and are available via telephone (570-655-5555), fax (570-655-5100) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
· Our phones are answered by our staff on cell phones so you may have to leave a message but we will call you back as quickly as possible
· Our attorneys remain available for free consultations – they will just be held over the phone
· All scheduled in-person meetings will be rescheduled or done via video conference or telephone
· We will call, or email when possible, to send you information
· If you need to send us something, please either email or fax the information
Thank you for your patience and assistance as we progress through these next weeks.